Re: New PHP User with a simple question

Dear responders,

I was not sure which post was the best to respond to all of you so I chose
the original.

I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to try and help answer my
question.  I truly appreciate it.

For the record, I have a PHP book and I understand (I think) all the
variables, functions, conditionals, loops, constants, etc. of PHP.  My
problem, with no computer programming to speak of, was putting those
variables, functions, conditionals, loops, constants, etc. together to make
it do things I was hoping to accomplish.  I am hoping that with reading more
tutorials, looking at other people's php files and lots of practicing I may
one day "get it."

I am truly grateful for all the time all of you spent in trying to help.