Re: Dirty Button

At 3:41 PM -0600 1/25/09, Micah Gersten wrote:
tedd wrote:
 At 7:02 PM +0000 1/25/09, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
 Tedd, what about having it reset if you then go back and select the
 original option without submitting, i.e. you originally selected and
 submitted on A, then selected B, then selected A again?

 That's a good idea.

 Now I just have to figure out how to make it all-encompassing enough
 to handle one, or more, selection-control and compare current values
 with the values that were previously selected.

 Oh, the holes we dig for ourselves.  :-)

 Cheers,

 tedd

What about an onChange javascript function that checks all the boxes
that need input.  Call it whenever any of the inputs change and in the
onSubmit for the form, check it again.

I currently use onClick for the select control and that works well enough. It's not the trigger that's the issue.

If I decide to do that, then I have to loop through all the tag ID's, get the current values, and check them against what was presented. This just requires some thinking and I'm about all thought-out for the moment -- the end of another 12 hour day.

Thanks for your input.

Cheers,

tedd

--