Re: [PHP-DEV] maybe we could all?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 19:38, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Brown wrote:
>>
>>    A good place to start is by showing how this would benefit from
>> things like PEAR and PECL.
>
> care to contrib that info / thoughts dan? :-) good idea.

    No, I'm just typing and multitasking with too many things
simultaneously.  Just str_replace('benefit','be different',$message);.

> or counter: maybe completely out with pear/pecl/php scope; just some devs
> sharing some work then open sourcing it for anybody who wants. wouldn't want
> people assuming it was linked to php official/endorsed (like you just noted
> with phpclasses)

    Right, I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down, my man.

> lol noted, tis just master lemos ad filled site of other peoples work ya?
> (he does have some good classes of his own, no down talking meant lol)

    Correct.  Centralized catalog of PHP classes, but separate from
the PHP project.  That's all.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx