Cookie Question

Hi,
I am trying to get a cookie to set in Internet Explorer 7, I have tried several different setcookie() configurations, this is the latest.
Yes, I read the manual and the user notes, but can't find anything specific about the different security levels in IE.

$szCookieName = "MyCookie";
$nID = 2;
$expireTime = 60*60;

setcookie($szCookieName, $nID, time()-$expireTime,"/",www.mysite.com,false);

However, they all work, only if I have the Privacy slider set to low in IE's options.
As soon as I go up to medium, it will not work.

And it works fine with firefox.

The only difference I can see is that Medium Security adds the rule:

Restricts first-party cookies that save information that can be used to contact you without your implicit consent.

All I am storing is an integer value, why is IE seeing that as information that can contact you?

Thanks for any help.

Chris