Re: What's the best way to rotate, resize, and thumbnail?

port23user wrote:
I have a site (done in CodeIgniter) where users can upload pictures.  When
they upload a picture, I want to rotate it (rotating is optional, depending
on how much cpu/ram I end up needing), resize it, and create a thumbnail. Right now I'm doing it all in that order using GD, but I'm not sure if it's
as efficient as it could be.  What's the best way to make this process
faster?

Imagick class. Has more image manipulating functions than you'll ever use. You name, and there's function to do it.