Re: Sometime the code works and sometimes doesn't

Chris Carter wrote:
There must be something that I am doing wrong. Otherwise I could have always
gotten the password in my mailbox. Please help.

when the php mail function sends an email, there is a brief time while the connection to the mail server resets, if you hit again in this time it'll fail. (but it looks like you're script should notify you)

if you send a lot of emails maybe some are going to spam?

dodgy mail server?

check the error logs and mail queues and failed mail notifications?