Re: Zend Framework...where to start? -- don't.

Hi Daevid,

Your included db.inc.php file contains what appears to be a very strict
injunction against people on this list making use of it.

In particular, these lines:

#-------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# Confidential - Property of Symcell Corporation
# Do not copy or distribute.
# Copyright 2005-2008 Symcell Corporation. All rights reserved.
#

Any chance you can resend this file without that warning included, if you
have the authority to remove it?

All the best,

M is for Murray