Re: Re: iconv is messing up a spreadsheet generated by the Spreadsheet Excel Writer

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the same problem but after I struggled
with strange characters in Spreadsheet Excel Writer for some time I wrote an
article from my lessons learned:

http://research.elabs.govt.nz/generating-excel-spreadsheets-with-maori-macrons-in-php/

It contains some example code, hope it helps.

Ewen