Re: FirePHP -- pretty cool

Hey Nitsan & all,

I haven't been through it all, I just installed the plug in and download the file to include and started using it.

I would imagine you have to use their log function to get any output, but it seems like the kind of thing that could be left in the code without any ill-affect.

I wrote a wrapper in my global functions file, and I suppose if I wanted to turn it off I'd just have that function return at the top.

So far I'm finding it useful and easy enough to use.

If you don't want to change your code I would imagine something like xdebug would be the next step.

Skip

Nitsan Bin-Nun wrote:
I'm using FireBug 24/7/365 and I also knew FirePHP before but I never tried it or had any experience with it that I can share. There are any other options and functions that FirePHP gives which not require you to involve changing your code?

Nitsan