Re: Apache File Quesiton

Ok, I believe I have it working....meaning when I click on Live Data View, I
see the date appear in my datetest.php page

But Im still confused...

The succesful configuration (providing I am not suffering from premature
exhuberation) is

Testing server folder: c:\xampp\htdocs\barrister (the local settings
remained My Documents\Sites\barrister)
URL prefix : http://localhost/barrister/

How does that reconcile that in the httpd.conf, the server root is
C:/xampp/apache?

Gary