Thank you everyone, What a wonderful world

Hi List,

I would like to appreciate from you all. I hope that you enjoy your
holidays.
Children (yes! children) are dying in Gaza, and we're safe! We're happy.
Happy Christmas!!
Thank you for supporting Israel, and for being so quite. The God is with
you!

How Palestinians defend(!) themselves with stones, and how Zionist are
performing
a new holocaust using the American weapons in a prison, named Gaza strip.
But you now what... this is really good. At least this could bring
democracy, and freedom to
middle east. PEACE! HUMAN RIGHTS! YEAH! a lot of bullshit !!.

We're all responsible for this event. What a shame for mankind in 21th
century.

Forget this. This is SPAM and/or PROPAGANDA!

CHEERS!
-behzad