Re: Encryption/decryption of PHP data

paragasu wrote:
if you want client to send encrypted form to server. then it must be
done using some kind of
client side script (javascript?).

I am using C++.

i don't think it is reliable.

Why would it not be reliable if I were using a public-key/private-key encryption library which works both with PHP and C++ ?

why not just use https protocol. all data between client and server
will be encrypted.

The data must be encrypted/decrypted going both ways between the client and the server. Does using https automatically do that ? If it does that would be great.