Re: Encryption/decryption of PHP data

Phpster wrote:
In reading the license I believe it refers to the gnupg itself, not the application it may be embedded in. You are completely free to use gnupg as you choose including modifying it to meet your needs.

I always thought the GNU public license demanded that any non-free modules, which use any software distributed with this license, make their source code freely available to end users. If this is either not the case or no longer the case, then I will be glad to use GnuPG.

Bastien

Sent from my iPod