Re: Printing

> Does it save them to a folder on the server? Or does it save them on the
> client?
>
> If it is on the server then the server would have to send the docs to a
> printer queue.
>
> If it is on the client PHP cannot really do anything about. PHP cannot
> force the client to print but it could send the docs to the client once
> a request has been made.

Yes, it saves the created documents to a folder on the server.  Since any
user could request to print the same document I first check to see if the
document already exists.

If it does exist I naturally want to skip the creation process and just
print it and move on to the next selection.

I have another process that clears out this folder once every 24 hours so it
doesn't accumulate a massive store of files.