RE: Printing

[snip]
Could someone please point me in the right direction for printing files
through PHP?

I already have my application setup so that it creates documents and
saves
them to a folder.  How would I go about printing all of the files in the
folder via PHP?

I've looked into the Print functions in the manual (
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.printer.php) but this does not seem to
be
the right thing to use to print documents that already exist.
[/snip]

Does it save them to a folder on the server? Or does it save them on the
client?

If it is on the server then the server would have to send the docs to a
printer queue.

If it is on the client PHP cannot really do anything about. PHP cannot
force the client to print but it could send the docs to the client once
a request has been made.