Re: php client

idan72 wrote:
Hi,

I am new to PHP.
I want to write a web client in PHP that will data to a server written in
Java.
I want that the client will send an object to the server.

What is the best way to do that?
Where can I find an example for doing that ?

Thanks

Run you're java app as a soap 1.X web service, using jax-ws via cxf/axis2 on tomcat/jboss if it's a spring app; or jax-ws via metro on glassfish/jboss if it's an EJB3 app.

When you deploy all your input and return objects will be defined in WSDL.

on the php side you'd probably be best to use WSO2 WSF/PHP, which will parse the wsdl and auto generate the input return objects from the wsdl.

works a treat.

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/a-simple-jax-ws-service.html
http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php
https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/