RE: Re: Poll of Sorts: Application Frameworks--Zend, Cake etc

I recommend the Ionic ISAPI Rewrite Filter [1]. Also, this [2] webpage
can probably help you with your Cake/IIS configuration, although they
use a different rewrite filter [3].

	1. http://www.codeplex.com/IIRF
	2. http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/cakephp-on-iis
	3. http://www.creativepark.it/downloads/iismod_rewrite.zip