Re: Include directive..

dele454 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am modifying the apache config file on my domain to include the path to
> the Zend Framework on a specified location outside the public folder.
>
> So in my http.conf file i simply include the path to where the includes file
> is to customise the virtual host:
>
> [CODE]
>
> # To customize this VirtualHost use an include file at the following
> location
>      Include
> "/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/domains/mydomain.co.za/me.conf"
> [/CODE]
>
> And then me.conf looks like this:
> [CODE]
> Include "/home/domain/apps"
> Include "/home/domain/apps/models"
> Include "/home/domain/apps/lib"
> [/CODE]
>
> But then i get this error:
>
> [CODE]
> Failed to generate a syntactically correct Apache configuration.
> Bad configuration file located at
> /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf.1228614930
> Error:
> Configuration problem detected on line 277 of file
> /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf.1228614930:        : Syntax error on line
> 1 of /usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/domain/mydomain.co.za/me.conf:
> Syntax error on line 1 of /home/domain/apps/Bootstrap.php:
> /home/maineven/apps/Bootstrap.php:1: <?php> was not closed.[/CODE]
>
> But i do have the <?php tag closed in my Bootstrap file. I dont know why it
> is saying otherwise.
>
> Please help is needed.
>
> Thanks
>
> -----
> dee

Taking in what everybody else has already pointed out, I would like to add that their is a php configuration option that will do something along the
line of what you are trying to do.

It is called the 'auto_prepend_file' option.

You could do something like this in your httpd.conf file instead of what you are trying to do.

<VirtualHost IP:PORT>

	... All Your normal stuff ...

	php_value auto_prepend_file '/path/to/file.php'

</VirtualHost>

The above code will include your php file as a standard php include every time someone visits the given VirtualHost block.

Hope this helps.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare