Re: Will not report errors what can I do

Johny John wrote:
HI Terion,
Please put the error reporting on top of the page and try. If you have any
errors in the include file, it won't execute the rest of commands. Make the
changes to code as follows.

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', '1');
include("inc/dbconn_open.php");

?>

Regards,

Johny John

This still doesn't address his possible parse error problem. If he has a parse error, it makes no difference where he places the above lines. Nothing is going to work.

It should be done via one of the three methods that mention in my other email.

Jim Lucas