Re: Text To Speech Update

Daniel P. Brown wrote:
    Any/All:

    For those of you who were asking about the PHP Text-To-Speech
system I had running, it's back online now.  If you have a few free
seconds, please take a look at http://www.pilotpig.net/txt2wav.php and
let me know if it's working for sure in your browser and on your OS.

    With a bit more time being available to devote to non-paid
projects, and hopefully getting a bit better still in the next week or
so, I've had time to be able to work more with the PHP project and the
PHP-VOX.  When I make enough improvements to the installation routines
so that folks can easily do it on their own servers, I'll have the
source available for download.

    Thanks, everyone.  Hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

I have to say, that is REALLY cool, and defiantly useful too. How long have you spent on it now?

- Craige