Re: SNMP Functions

Rui Quelhas wrote:
Hello guys, i'm running php on Leopard 10.5.5 with native php and snmp
builds. I was hoping someone could tell me how can i activate the php snmp
in order to use the snmp functions. I've searched everywhere for this but i
didn't find anything usefull. Appreciate any kind of answer.

Having no idea about leopard and how it does stuff, this might sound stupid.

Is there a "package" for php-snmp (on redhat/debian, php is modular - you can install php-ldap or php-snmp or php-mysql or .. without having to re-compile php) ?

If leopard doesn't have packages, you'll probably have to build php from scratch.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.macosx.php

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/