Re: Displaying information from table graphically]

I absolutely agree. This type of scenario is exactly what they had in mind
when they decided to develop Flex technology. And I have no time to
experiment or take risk. I did some aditional reading on Flex in the mean
time, and I found out that it is fully integratable with existing PHP web
application (and other technologies as well such as JSP's, ColdFusion, and
ASP's). It's just gonna serve as add-on, and make my application
transition from web 1 to web 2 standard.

The only catch is that Flex Builder (plug in for Eclipse) has a commercial
licence, and Adobe sells it for 250 Euros for standard version
(professional is about 600)