Re: Displaying information from table graphically]

Excellent, it's good to know that. I think someone earlier in the
discussion mentioned that DIV's were supported from IE7. He probabily
meant fully supported, I am not absolutely sure but anyway it's good to
know there are other experiences with IE as well. How about IE5? Does
anyone have any experience on how IE5 handles DIV's?