Re: Displaying information from table graphically]

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 10:20 -0100, dzenan.causevic@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Yes however problem with using DIV's is that they are supported only from
> IE7, which is significant shortcoming I believe
>
> > Maybe I missed soemthing... what was wrong with Stut's suggestion of
> > using divs? Absolute divs within a relative div is great for treating a
> > box as a canvas with image layers. Each layer being clickable in it's
> > visible portion (unless obscured by an overlayed transparent image).
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rob.
> > --
> > http://www.interjinn.com
> > Application and Templating Framework for PHP

I'd hope div's were supported by IE6, because I've been using them and
testing them in that browser for years! The only thing to be wary of is
the box model for IE is different than that of every other browser and
the W3C. I've got more details on my site about the box model and how to
use conditional comments to have stylesheets just for IE.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk