RE: Another question about Google maps

tedd, I think it might be displaying your extra divs (if there are any..
just skimmed the source momentarily) for a split second before they are
hidden with Javascript. Maybe try setting the CSS for your 3 map divs
(mapsearch, idlediv, searchdiv or whatever) to display:none and show
them when the page is loaded? Or give all 3 the same top/left
coordinates, etc...

Just a shot in the dark. I may read over the code a bit more if I get
some time later today. I'm no expert, but I've been working with the
Google Maps API rather extensively lately, and maybe I can offer a fresh
set of eyes.

HTH,

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer