RE: Re: Missing DLLs

Holy crap! This program is awesome!

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Just went and downloaded it at your suggestion, and I am *VERY* pleased
with it just in the first couple minutes I've been playing with it.
Sweet program, and should save me some headaches when I go to install
new software!

;)

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer