Sessions in object oriented code

Hi,

Hope I can explain this as easily as possible, basically I am using both
cookies and sessions for my script, whereby the user is allowed to choose
which method they want to login with. Problem for me is removing the
registration form, etc., from those that are logged in. The thing is the
form is in its own method in a seperate file, and its called within HTML
code so obviously if I included session_start() in the seperate include file
where the methods/classes are, etc., I'd get a "headers already sent" error.
So is there a solution to this?

Thanks.