Re: web shot script

Andrew Barnett wrote:
Are you suggesting to create a PDF, and then convert from PDF to an image?
I'm sorry. didn't get it has to be an image.

Andrew

2008/10/24 Afan Pasalic <afan@xxxxxxxx <mailto:afan@xxxxxxxx>>

    Andrew Barnett wrote:

        Hey Joey,
        I had a search, and from what I found, it would be very
        difficult unless you
        have root access to a server. Another way would be to create a
        HTML/CSS
        renderer using PHP, and then using that to take a screenshot.

    or, maybe, as an idea, save the page as pdf?

        A link from DigitalPoint <
        http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=76454> may
        provide some
        clues, or discouragement as I found.

        Let us know if you work out how to do it. I'd love to know.

        Andrew