Re: web shot script

Hey Joey,
I had a search, and from what I found, it would be very difficult unless you
have root access to a server. Another way would be to create a HTML/CSS
renderer using PHP, and then using that to take a screenshot.

A link from DigitalPoint <
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=76454> may provide some
clues, or discouragement as I found.

Let us know if you work out how to do it. I'd love to know.

Andrew