Re: PHP Dev Facts

Brendon Van Heyzen wrote:
Have to say using eclipse/zend for eclipse with mylyn/tasktop really helps in keeping up with bug tracking (trac) with all my projects. Helps to keep everything organized, especially when management wants to know what's going on. SVN is also crucial and its nice to have commit hooks
to work with trac.

cheers! 2 questions;

a- (more out of interest) any problems with tasktop? I've found it a bit buggy/pain to install in ganymede (although mylyn works a dream)

b- mylyn with trac and svn; does the set-up allow yuo to automatically submit the bug update/notes with the files to svn; ie bugtracker and svn reports in sync if only via text? + have you compared to mylyn/bugtracker? I'd be ultra-interested to know (and tbh would save me some more research)