Re: PHP Dev Facts

Nathan Rixham wrote:
Evening All,

I'd be /really/ interested to know who uses what!

*Procedural or OOP?*
Mainly OOP nowadays

*Dev OS*
'Eclipse'
So I can run transparently on Windows or Linux depending on the customer site

*Dev PHP Version*
In limbo at present awaiting sorting out of windows snapshots :(

*Live Server OS*
Various Windows + Mandriva Linux on sites where the windows bind has been removed!

*Live Server PHP Version*
PHP5.2.6

*Which HTTP Server Software (+version)?*
Apache 2.2.8

*IDE / Dev Environment*
Eclipse + PHPEclipse ( STILL better than PDT in my opinion )
I also run all of the documentation and legacy C code through Eclipse. The only thing I don't do with it is Java ;)

*Preferred Framework(s)?*
ADOdb + Smarty through bitweaver

*Do you Unit Test?*
Not as much as I probably should

*Most Used Internal PHP Class*
No idea - most would be wrapped in something else

*Preferred OS CMS*
bitweaver but I'm not sure where 'OS' comes into it?

*Anything else you use frequently in you're PHP'ing that's worth mentioning:*
phpdoc to produce very useful cross reference information on packages

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL