Re: Re: utf8/quoted printable based mail renders raw html

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought you just had to specify the multipart/alternative and use the
> boundary sequence to separate the two messages? I can't see more than
> one content type on any emails in my inbox.

I just looked at my inbox.  I found 4 examples from pretty large
companies that have the content type & transfer encoding defined on
each mime part.  If you're right it appears nobody is listening to the
spec. ;)

I was thinking it is something along the lines of using some funny
markup inside of my html part that causes outlook to crap out.  I
tested my program in Mail.app, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Gmail,
Hotmail, and a lot of others.  Outlook is the only one I've heard
problems from.