RE: New to this group....a continuation

It is the convention of this list that the original author be CC'd (or
the list CC'd, however you choose to look at it) upon reply, since it is
not required that one subscribe to the list in order to post to it. Just
ask in your posts that you not receive any personal replies, and I'm
sure everyone will be more than happy to oblige.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer