RE: Re: Remove index.php from url

We've
> got a site at work that's running off a CMS I knocked up, but they'd
> prefer the URLs to look proper, without the query string.

http://www.codeplex.com/IIRF - Ionic ISAPI Rewrite Filter

It's free under the Ms-PL (Microsoft Permissive License), and uses
Regular Expressions. Took me a while of rooting through crappy URL
filters that charge $500+ just for RegEx functionality to find this gem.
I've tested it in a few different situations here at work, and it does
the job.

HTH,

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer