Re: Re: template usage

The problem with smarty is that they are still using PHP4 as their main
language so they cannot take advantage of speed improvements in PHP5.
So, my suggestion is that if you're stuck with PHP4, go with smarty,
otherwise, find another engine that's up to date.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks
Internal Developer