Re: Re: Re: Re: Remove index.php from url

I think what you're looking at is one of a myriad of available ISAPI
plug-ins; essentially, an IIS add-on that mimics the functionality of
mod_rewrite to some degree.

I found one that claims to work on IIS 5.0-7.0 *and* appears to be FREE.
 Problem is, you won't be able to simply copy over any existing .htaccess
files:    http://www.codeplex.com/IIRF

Another interesting find was one that advertises 100% compatibility between
it and Apache .htaccess files.  It, however, costs a few bucks:
    http://www.micronovae.com/ModRewrite/ModRewrite.html

Jason

I haven't used either one of these myself, so I can't provide you with
anything more concrete... Hope this helps!