Re: Re: Re: Remove index.php from url

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 13:00 -0400, "Crash" Dummy wrote:

> > Incidentally, does anyone know how this would be achieved on IIS?
> > We've got a site at work that's running off a CMS I knocked up, but
> > they'd prefer the URLs to look proper, without the query string.
>
> On IIS, the default document(s) are set on the server. If index.php is
> not in the default document list, and you don't have access to the
> server, I don't know how to override the default except by
> redirecting.
> --
> Crash
> Committed to the search for intraterrestrial intelligence.

That wasn't what I was asking. I meant is there an equivalent to
mod-rewrite for IIS? I've got bunches of pages being sourced from one
php file, and i'd like to be able to accept URLs without the querystring
part, but still have access to those querystring variables in my php
code.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk