Yeah I'm sortof a noob

I'm trying to follow the three precepts of accepting user entries...
1. never trust it.
2. never trust it.
3. never trust it ever!

I have one entry that may equal 0 on submission, and if it does is tripping
a bool false result, so I came up with this work around.  However when I put
this in my code the page fails to load.  What did I do wrong, and please be
specific.  I already know I'm stupid, and to answer the question.  The extra
';' are for my clarity to know that is the end of the if or foreach
statement.  Plus it carried over from java script and keeps me out of
trouble as I flip between the two.

I am looking for the instance when the key is 'ExtraCases' as that is the
field that will possibly be zero on submission.

//check to make sure all the entries passed
foreach($Filtered as $ThisKey => $ThisVar) {
 if($ThisVar == FALSE) {
  if(($ThisKey == 'ExtraCases') and
(filter_has_var(INPUT_POST,'ExtraCases'))) {
   if($_POST['ExtraCases'] == 0) {
    $noProb = TRUE;
   } else {
    $Continue = FALSE;