NTLM Auth For grabbing data.

Content-Length	1656
Content-Type	text/html
Server	Microsoft-IIS/6.0
WWW-Authenticate	Negotiate NTLM
X-Powered-By	ASP.NET
MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices	12.0.0.6023

I'm needing to authenticate against that with php. Is this possible?
I can manually provide the details but the http auth script only
allows basic auth not NTLM.

I'm not trying to have the user authenticate against it. I'm trying to
get the server to authenticate against NTLM because i'm trying to grab
and parse html pages.

If anyone can help thank you.

If there is a method of doing this easily in php normally please let
me know. ZF or PHP either way.

--
Anton C. Swartz IV
PHPLogic Development Services http://www.phplogic.net - Co-Owner

"The Opposite of war is not Peace it is Creation."

"Yes," she murmured. "Wise enough to be afraid. To understand, at
least in part. How does it feel, to know what you know, child?" My
voice came out unsteady, and more quiet than I would have liked. "Sort
of like Tokyo when Godzilla comes up on the beach."

Don't let sin rule your body. After all, your body is bound to die, so
dont obey its desires or let any part of it become slave to evil. Give
yourselves to God, as people who have been raised from death to life.
Make every part of your body a slavethat pleases God. Don't let sin
keep ruling your lives.You are ruled by God's Kindness and not by the
law.
Romans 6:12-14