Re: Wanted PHP Developers LogicManse

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:30 PM, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I might have been a bit flippant in my remark -- but I have had too many
> clients who think the web is print and that's a big mistake. If they don't
> realize that the net is a different critter, then everyone loses.

<?php

echo <<<THREADHIJACK

    I didn't think it was flippant by any means.  In fact, under
normal circumstances it's very true, but I was making the case for my
own situation.  Parasane doesn't have a website up right now because I
have neither the need nor time to rush getting it relaunched.  Word of
mouth and reputation, thanks to scores of awesome clients, keeps
myself and my employees very busy.  The web presence actually brought
in *too much* business for what I could handle at the time.  Now that
I have the staff, we're working on putting together a new site and
system, but it's just not a priority.

    In any case, if it's a matter of confusing web and print, you're
by all means correct.  Even if both are being focused on the point of
design, there are more differences than similarities.

THREADHIJACK;

?>

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
More full-root dedicated server packages: