Re: Wanted PHP Developers LogicManse

At 1:44 PM -0400 9/30/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:34 PM, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 At 9:51 AM -0700 9/30/08, VamVan wrote:

 Job Description is awesome though. My first instinct was to jump in to it
 right away. But there are some red flags as their website looks too
 immature. Hard to believe !!!

 That's my instinct as well.

 If a company is advertising for web programmers and doesn't have it's own
 web site in order, then I suspect there is a disconnect between management
 and their technical staff (if they have any). If they won't listen to their
 own people, or they don't know any better, then I don't want to work for
 them.

    That's not always the case though.  It's not in my case, for
example.  My company's website isn't up and running, but I'm able to
keep my staff busy and paid every day.

    Then again, I don't publicly-advertise job openings.... yet.  So
it doesn't apply to my situation exactly.... but just something worth
noting.

I might have been a bit flippant in my remark -- but I have had too many clients who think the web is print and that's a big mistake. If they don't realize that the net is a different critter, then everyone loses.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------