Re: Filters and sanitizing a regexp

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Richard Lynch <rlynch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

In the sites I write I have a lot of success with strtotime as long as
I have a - to / converter.  I also put a note of (Format date as
MM/DD/YYYY).  Funny that people still seem to want to type -'s.  We're
all creatures of habit, right?  There is always a way to edit stuff
though so it isn't the end of the world if it goes weird.