Re: check if a file is included

Micah Gersten wrote:
I think the issue is more mixing top and bottom posting.

Uh ... yeah, that's kind of the point.

> I top post if
I am replying to one person.  If I need a thread in the reply, I usually
bottom post.

So thoughtful of you. But do you expect to always have the last word? Especially with this particular mailing list, you never know how long some thread is going to drag out. Tedd might have yet more breaking news about his laundry, for instance. Or gripping tales of his days in junior high.