Re: php image and javascript include

I've never been a huge fan of Vi or Vim, but I am a fan of coding in a text editor, not a GUI, I just guess I prefer Kate. I know for certain that one thing that really bugs me about Dreamweaver is the fact that it has a tendency to really nerf up the spacing, and it replaces tabs with spaces more often than not. It's all about the tabs to space things out, adding spaces just makes the files bigger!

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
--- Begin Message ---
On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 15:11 +0200, Børge Holen wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 12:02:13 you wrote:
> > there's three letters
> >
> > VIM!
>
> yes and amiga still kicks ass. The old fashioned way works, ok. But ... after
> a while, you still do the same old thing the same old way, while everything
> passes you by. I love vim for reading and editing a file here or there, make
> a script to do some backup there, shortcuts for doing a lot of small thing.
> Still I draw a line when having to do projects with more than a few files,
> there are new and better ways.
> But your not that far off, I feel sorry for those guys still thinking nano and
> joe is the world ;D

Keep your pity, I'm in no need of it :)

Cheers,
Rob.