Re: php image and javascript include

Kate has an auto text feature, and you can set it to start prompting
from typing in as few characters as you wish, although it only prompts
for things you've already typed, it this does save you from making
obvious variable name typos as it will prompt the next time you try to
use it, and it recognises many, many more languages than DW.

If you're just after the code view, Dreamweaver is a little heavy, and
it runs on an OS which is also a bit heavy, but that's for another
discussion!

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk
--- Begin Message ---
On Monday 08 September 2008 14:53:24 Jay Moore wrote:
> > Dreamweaver? Eclipse? Pah, it's all about using a text editor! Kate (on
> > KDE) is my preference ;)
>
> Heathen!
>
> Dreamweaver is awesome.  Not for their WYSIWYG editor, but for their
> code-only view and its auto-complete.
>
> Never have I typed so little to get so... little.

I thought so to, till I tried quanta+

--
---
Børge Holen