RE: Re: uploading file outside WEB Root [0T]

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 14:39 -0500, Boyd, Todd M. wrote:
> [...]

Wel from what I read their "symbolic links" only support directories.
That's a half-ass done job IMHO. It should be possible to link anything.
Directories, files, sockets, pipes, devices, what have ya. I guess
that's the advantage of nixes... everything is pretty much a file and
symbolic links for files are well implemented and supported :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com