Re: Thank you...

Jochem Maas wrote:
Jason Pruim schreef:

On Sep 11, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Micah Gersten wrote:

There is only 1 military service person that should be thanked for
actions on 9/11 and that is the man who was brave enough to disobey
orders and shoot down the flight over Pennsylvania.  The rest who were
involved obeyed orders and let chaos happen.
There are many military men and women who for action after 9/11 deserve
our thanks though.

Anyone that defends their country deserves their countries thanks and appreciation.

and the war's in the middle east constitute defense in what way exactly?
Hi,

I'm not an American (nor I ever will be), but GW declared the War himself, so he started it. There's no defense if you start a war and start attacking another country on behalf of it's citizens.

What these called 'terrorists' was not on behalf on any countries authorities. BTW, I still think 9/11 is inflicted by the government of the U.S. of A. themselves, because a lot points towards their involvement and none points to anyone like Bin Laden......

Or try to anwser at least some of these questions:

http://www.rense.com/general24/t500.htm

If you want to get free from your government, check out these pages and at least know your rights:

http://www.thinkfree.ca/
http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/
--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/