Re: Problem using APC

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the advice.  I don't think that cache getting too full is the
problem because the system cache only got less than 10% full at the most.

On another note, thanks for letting me know about the PECL dev list.  I
didn't realize that that list exists.  I just sent my email to the PECL
list.  Maybe they can help me out there.

David