Re: Setting up a password for WAMP

Ben Stones schreef:
Hi, just installed WAMP and wondering how do I setup a root password for
accessing phpMyAdmin, MySQL, etc. Couldn't find anything on the WAMP's
Website how to do this. I realise this has got nothing to do with PHP
specifically but any help will be appreciated!

STFW? I'm sure the phpmyadmin site has plenty of info on configuration.
you might try opening a few README files that come with the applications,
they are generally shipped to answer exactly this kind of question.