Re: tedd's back from vacation

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Thiago H. Pojda <thiago.pojda@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 9/10/08, Jason Pruim <japruim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Dan:
> >>
> >> I only root for two schools: One is MSU and the other is any school who
> >> plays against U of M.
> >>
> >> However, when I go on vacation there is no communication with the
> outside
> >> world whatsoever. No radio, no TV, no Internet, no email, no cell phone,
> >> absolutely nothing. I vacation on Beaver Island in the middle of Lake
> >> Michigan -- yes really, Beaver Island. :-)
> >>
> >> The only thing I do is sit back and read php books. I finished two of
> >> them, namely "Wicked Cool PHP" and "Webbots, Spiders, and Screen
> Scrapers"
> >> -- that's my entertainment and relaxation.
> >>
> >> However, I wasn't aware that MSU won anything -- but no matter if they
> did
> >> or not. If they win, everyone goes wild -- if not, then that's expected.
> So
> >> in both cases if you're a MSU fan, you win.  :-)
> >>

> > Hail! to the victors valiant
> > Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
> > Hail! Hail! to Michigan
> > The leaders and best!
> > Hail! to the victors valiant
> > Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
> > Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
> > The champions of the West!
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Jason Pruim
>

> I'm not sure what this is all about but welcome back, tedd. :)
>
> Those toe-breaking dances are wild ;)
>
> Regards,
> --
> Thiago Henrique Pojda

You're witnessing a healthy in-state Michigan college football rivalry poor
(The greatest team on earth) the Michigan Wolverines.

Michigan State fans usually are happy when one of two things happen.
Michigan State wins, or Michigan loses.

Michigan fans enjoy the rivalry, like watching MSU lose every year, but are
really focused on their arch rivals, Ohio State.

Go Blue!

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Plans start @ $1.99/month.

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Light a man on fire, and will be warm for the rest of his life."